It is said that ‘A healthy mind can reside only in a healthy body’. Sports and outdoor games play a very important part in development of a healthy and fit body. It cannot be denied that sports enhance the abilities of the students and develop challenging spirits in them along with entertainment.
Our schools Sport Unit promotes and supports the implementation of appropriate sports for all students by encouraging participation, skill development and excellence in performance. Facilities are provided through which opportunities for student participation in sport are offered at school, area & state levels. Students displaying outstanding skills have the opportunity for selection at national levels.
In our school we promote both games i.e. indoor and outdoor games which includes Skating, Chess, Carrom, Ludo, Table tennis, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Cricket, Football, Dodge ball, Basket ball, Volley ball etc.
Our Achievements in sports:-
1) Yogita Panwar played Taekwondo at National level championship and won Gold medal.
2) Nikhil Gawande of Class 12th played national level Chess Championship and won Bronze medal.
3) Aakash Bhajni of Class 7th played state level Taekwondo championship and won silver medal.
4) Prateek Gawande of Class 9th played at state level Chess Championship and won silver medal.
5) Krishna Pal Singh of class 9th played at state level Hockey Championship in Narsinghpur.