Step 1: School Visit & Interaction with the counsellor.
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution.
Step 2: Registration
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form and go through the school prospectus. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate.
Step 3: Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- Copy of the Birth Certificat.e
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1st onwards).
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
- 4 photographs student.
- 2 photographs of the parents.
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2nd onwards).
- Proof of residence.
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification.
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
- Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
- The Admission documentation booklet must be completed and signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.