As Montessori classes are the first stage of child’s life from which he/she is introduced to a school. From here only, a child gets knowledge of a formal world to face, how to behave? How to react with its feelings.
A child is taught to face the future; its social, emotional, physical, psychological, intellectual, mental, logical skills are developed so that he/she is not only able to learn things well but he gets ready to understand and interact with the atmosphere.
He learns not only to “React” for things but to “Respond” for it as well.
Our teaching includes
- CBSE pattern.
- Well equipped classroom.
- There are various colourful & attractive classrooms filled with lots of toys & equipments for easy learning.
- Well furnished & safe furniture (moulded edges) classes.
- Audio-video, CD, animation, movies sessions are included for studies & entertainment.
- Various indoor and outdoor activities are held. (e.g. Quiz, Memory game, dance, stage performance etc)
- Dance, music, ballroom facility.
- Separate indoor & outdoor play zone for students.
- Medical check-up & hygiene is maintained.
- Efficient and trained staff / sub staff.
- Bus facility.
- Educational visits & field trips such as Isckon Temple, Bijasan, Aerodrome, Khajrana, Meghdoot park, Zoo, Nehru park, Lalbagh Palace, Malls etc to make them aware about the city and its geographical beauty as well as knowledge also.
- Celebrations of different festivals and occasions.
We practically celebrate most of the Jayantis, national & religious festivals and occasions and involve students in it. So as to acquaint them with the mythology and to inculcate the feeling of brotherhood as well as give respect to various castes and religions equally.